Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Outfit

What I'm wearing:
+ One shoulder dress. I picked up this dress from Kohl's not long ago and just thought it was too cute to pass up.
+ Guess peep toe pumps
+ Grey belt, thrifted.

Sorry that I've been so bad at updating my blog. After Thanksgiving, I just got into a lazy slump. But I'm back and ready to get Christmas rolling. By the way, hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I spent mine with the bf's family on Thursday and then with my own family on Friday. 


I tried to match with the bf but he didn't really have anything in his closet that was blue/teal so tan was the best thing we could come up with. Call us cheesy but we do sometimes plan our outfits. Haha.




Some Holiday crafts to come! 

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love the shoes:) and I so can't wait to see your holiday crafts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you both look fabulous! Your tan pumps are killer awesome!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, cute couple. Hubby and I try to match all the time. I LOVE the pattern on that dress, so pretty. I've missed you Xuan!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so drop me a line!